Saturday, November 24, 2012

DESTASH MANIA!!!

Thanks, everyone! All the yarn is off to new homes!

Final destash of Sunday! Note that a few things from two posts down are still available.

Thanks to everyone who's helped me so far! More is coming later this week. If you haven't yet sent payment for your claimed yarn, please do.

Feel free to make me an offer on anything that's still available. All must go this week!

Nearly two skeins of Handmaiden BFL Aran in a yellow-green (leftovers from this), and nearly one skein of a slightly different green, more blue than yellow.
$12 plus $6 shipping SOLD

LACE! 1750 yards of Yarn Hollow Merino lace in a semisolid blue, 1500 yards of Filatura di Crosa Merino lace in red, and a good-sized ball of what I am nearly certain is Handmaiden Camelspin in a blue/green. SOLD
$30 plus $8 shipping

Rowan Felted Tweed explosion! This destash is a big step for me. I am not a tweed person. I accept that. Twelve balls, three in a rich brown, two in a pale pink/tan, and a bunch of others.
$40 plus $10 shipping SOLD
DK yarns! One skein of Sheep Three in orange, one skein of Fly Designs Flying DK in semisolid red, and one skein of Mountain Colors Twizzle in Wild Raspberry. SOLD
 $12 plus $8 shipping.


Malabrigo single-ply softness! Two full skeins of black, one skein of red-orange (redder than in the photo, I believe the color is Sealing Wax), about half a skein of a different red, and nearly a full skein of gold-yellow (wound into a ball).

$12 plus $8 shipping.
SOLD



Next, Sundara Aran Silky Merino, 4 complete skeins in Persimmon. I love this yarn, but it's not a regular color so I can't design with it. SOLD


$50 plus $8 shipping.



DK-weight wool grab bag including Rowan Classic Merino, KnitPicks, some Fibre Co. Savannah (center), Zara 8, and so on. SOLD

$8 plus $6 shipping.



Manos Wool/Silk, about two skeins of a rusty red, a little blue, a full skein of moss green, and about a skein of black. These are the remnants of this, plus some other colors.

$10 plus $8 shipping.
SOLD


Bright worsted! One skein of Farmhouse Yarns Andy's Merino in Chocolate Covered Cherries, and about one skein of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in Berry (it's brighter than in the photo).

$8 plus $6 shipping. SOLD


Interested? Email me at weaverknits77@gmail.com. Want multiple things? Email me and I'll combine shipping.

1 comment:

jsdknits said...

I'll buy the lace for $30. How do I pay?