Tuesday, July 17, 2012

While I Was Out: Charlie Sweater

A few months ago I had a chance to design a man's sweater for Spud & Chloe. I love unisex styles, and I love the fact that THEY picked my very favorite grellow color combination for this piece. This was one of those projects that came together so quickly it didn't even feel like work.


The guy modling it is perfect, too. It's called the Charlie Sweater and you can find it here. Adding some waist shaping would make it flattering on a woman, too.

So life has been excellent while I've been away. Now that I'm back, I'm focused on finishing up the patterns for White Whale Vol. 2 (hint), the next Container Ships pattern (hint), and five or six other things. Oh, and FINALLY getting my loom set up! Fortunately my studio space stays cool these days. Weaving is coming!

(poor quality photo from camera phone)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the neckline of the Charlie Sweater! The world needs more of those.