Monday, June 13, 2011

Sickening!*

If you've been following my blog, you might know about my love for Ru Paul's Drag Race.

This past week I was fortunate enough to meet some of the ladies from Season 3 at Club Cafe in Boston... including Raja, in all her amazonian, gender-bending, fierce amazingness.

Here I am, trying to hold my own while she channels Ziggy Stardust:




Here she is with my friend Sarah, who scored us tickets to this event:


And here's a photo I can't believe I was able to shoot from the crowd:


There are a few more photos on my flickr site.

*Sickening: Something that is insanely good.

3 comments:

Cyprienne said...

Coming out of lurk mode to say: HOLY CRAP!! That is all. :)

Salty Miss Jill said...

GAHHHHH!!!!
Sickening, indeed!
Love these photos. I'm so happy that you got to go, lady!

choo choo knits said...

f'ing amazepants!