Monday, November 22, 2010

Weaverknits is not a lifestyle

Today at work, post-5 hours sleep: Realized I was wearing skinny jeans, old boots, a huge Russian sailor's jersey from a military surplus store in Helsinki, and a faded black hoodie covered with cat hair. Why? Why? Called into all-staff meeting.

Later realized sailor jersey was on backwards and Cyrillic tag had been protruding from front of neck.

Had a fabulous trip to Philly and realized that this is basically the only photo I took.


More on Philly after a good. night's. sleep.

3 comments:

gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

We all so have food. Love it.
The cyrillic tag in front made it a fashion statement, I'm sure someone else left the meeting thinking about how they could rock that look too if they could find a shirt with a cyrillic tag in front.

Salty Miss Jill said...

This photo made me so homesick!
I'm dying to hear about your trip...be in touch soon!
xoxoxo

Amy said...

I All So am curious to hear more about the most recent trip.