Thursday, February 22, 2007

Spannende Wolle aus Deutchland!


If all goes well, a lot of this action should be shipping my way soon...

On this, my penultimate day as someone who doesn't really work (since I just can't firmly place what I've been doing for the past two weeks, occupying a physical location for a predetermined period of time for a small monetary reward, solidly in the category of "work"), I spent much of the day looking at the website above and figuring out an order that would fit both my limited budget and my need to experiment with new fibers and develop more of my own ideas.

Our trip to Germany in the summer of 2008 will be possible with my new job. It's a tradeoff... less knitting, less reading, less Maury at noon with a giant pot of coffee, but more paycheck, cheaper health insurance, more paid vacation that will begin to accumulate.

Until then, fond memories of outdoor sock knitting, Rhein wine, and the 2006 Weltmeisterschaft in Boppard, Germany!

PS. Photos of new finished knitting to be posted Saturday, when we are at the house when it is actually light outside!

No comments: