Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Secret things


It's been busy here... a gig as a receptionist for 2 weeks, and some projects that I can't show right now. One of them will be arriving at my parents' house in a few days, and I don't want to ruin the surprise. The other is a design collaboration with my sister and a lot of slippery, synthetic yarn that I would never choose on my own... that's the beauty of working with someone with a different eye. The piece is LOVELY and the yarn is perfect.

Until then, here's a shot of what was clogging the vacuum cleaner.

On a Barry White album. It just looks right.

2 comments:

Bambi said...

Hair balls? Fur? Yarn? Could you use this as insulation? Re-spin it?

weaverknits said...

A mix of all of the above. As for doing anything with it, Chris was bothered enough that I took a few photos. With lighting.